First, please check that your tag is implemented correctly by reading Instrumenting your Effective Measure tag
Secondly, compare worldwide pageviews with Google Analytics.
The only correct way to compare Effective Measure traffic data with Google Analytics is to compare Worldwide Pageviews. Other metrics such as UBs are not directly comparable to Google Analytics as they utilise different methodologies. If worldwide pageviews are aligning closely with Google Analytics, then your other metrics will be correct, any difference in other metrics will be because Effective Measure employ a different measurement methodology.
For more info read: Why are my Google Analytics numbers different to my Effective Measure numbers?
If you have compared Worldwide Pageviews for your site in Google Analytics with Worldwide Pageviews in Effective Measure and there is a discrepancy of more than 5%, please contact email@example.com and provide them with the below information.
- Your Publisher Name and the sites you are querying
- A Google Analytics All Pages report for a single day which will provide all impressions/traffic for each single page of your website
How to generate a Google Analytics All Page report (Single day):
Note: Please select a recent day
- Login to your Google Analytics account
- Select the site for reporting.
- Click "Behavior" in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- In the menu that appears below Behavior select "Site Content" then "All Pages"
- Make sure "Page" is selected as the "Primary Dimension"
- At the bottom of the page set "Show rows" to 5000.
- In the top right-hand side of the page select the date to be reported.
- Once the report has generated, at the top of the report page click "Export" and choose "CSV"
Short Link: http://emeasu.re/GAPAGE